AN EXCLUSIVE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
Duncan-Williams partners with HJ Sims to offer The Farms at Bailey Station
Duncan-Williams is pleased to serve as co-manager, along with bookrunner, HJ Sims, for the upcoming issue of tax-exempt municipal revenue bonds for The Farms at Bailey Station (The Farms), located in Collierville, Tennessee.
Features of the revenue bonds for The Farms at Bailey Station include:
- Series 2019A: tax-exempt; term structures; final principal maturity of 40 years; estimated par amount of $194 million
- Series 2019B: tax-exempt; term structure; maturity of 5 years with repayment being made from initial entrance fees; estimated par amount of $19.6 million
- Minimum denominations: $25,000 and any integral multiple of $5,000 thereafter
- Interest will be payable on April 1 and October 1 of each year, commencing on April 1, 2020. Interest will accrue from date of delivery.
- Restricted to accredited investors or qualified institutional buyers.
For more information, including risks, call 901.260.6812 to request a hard copy of the Preliminary Official Statement or click below to download.